Employee retention is critical to the long term health and success of any company.
We are currently recruiting a Foreman to help us grow our business.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of roofing professionals
- Oversee and manage material distribution
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other subcontractors
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotion
- Prepare work progress reports
- Demonstrated proficiency in written/oral communication in the English language
- Strong knowledge of safety practices & policies
- Ability to effectively manage crews of up to 6 people
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Must be alert and resourceful and be able to interact with a cross section of individuals
- Must be able to demonstrate patience and perseverance, and embrace change as it occurs.
Credentials and Experience
- Min. 3-5 years experience as a foreman
- Appropriate education
This successful candidate will be entitled to an appropriate salary and a strong benefits plan.
If you think this position may have potential for you – please send your resume to us.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Here at Normandeau Roofing, our employees benefit from a renown group insurance program specifically tailored to the construction industry as well as an RRSP/DPSP program managed by one of the top investment firms in the country.
If you feel Normandeau Roofing Ltd. is the right fit for you, please complete the application form and return to our office or email – email@example.com.